- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right to amend the promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason subject to regulatory approval (if required). Entrants will be notified of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable by updates to these Terms and Conditions at https://membership.collingwoodfc.com.au/terms-and-conditions Entrants should regularly check the website for any amendments.
- Eligible individuals: Entry is only open to Victorian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences 5 June 2017 and ends 5pm AEST on 22 September 2017 (“Promotional Period”). No late entries will be accepted.
- Eligible individuals will be sent by post a book of 10 x $5 tickets (“the Tickets”).
- Eligible individuals can purchase as many Tickets as they want for themselves or friends and family members (or alternatively they can sell them to friends or family members). They must complete the information on all of the stubs that come with each Ticket that is purchased by including the details of the person who is receiving the Ticket in question and hand over to them the Ticket (“Entry Ticket”). Details of person who is receiving the Ticket must include; full name, full address and phone number to be eligible. Once they have done that, to enter the promotion they must return the Ticket stubs together with the correct total amount of money paid for the Tickets purchased in the form of cash, a cheque or credit card payment to the specified address during the Promotional Period. Eligible individuals can obtain further books of Tickets or details by calling 1300 62 47 43 or email email@example.com.
- Once the Ticket stubs are received and the payment processed by the Promoter, the Tickets will be activated and each person named on the stub will receive one (1) entry in the draw (and be deemed an “entrant”), provided the payment is processed before the end of the Promotional Period .
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected cheques or Ticket stubs, or Entry Tickets, or incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect cheques or any shortfall in the total payment received. If this occurs, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion not award the relevant number of entries in the draw or may refuse a particular entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, Ticket stubs, cheques, credit card, Entry Tickets and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements.
- In order to claim a prize, the entrant must return their Entry Ticket that has the same unique number as the Ticket stub drawn, and their personal details of the person claiming the prize must match the details on the winning stub.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The weekly draws will take place at the Promoter’s office at 3.00pm AEST on the following dates: Tuesday 13 June 2017, Monday 19 June 2017, Monday 26 June 2017, Monday 3 July 2017, Monday 10 July 2017, Monday 17 July 2017, Monday 24 July 2017, Monday 31 July 2017, Monday 7 August 2017 & Monday 14 August 2017 and the winning ticket number will be published on membership.collingwoodfc.com.au within seven (7) days of each draw. The major draw will take place at the Promoter’s office at 3pm AEDT on Monday 9 October 2017. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Winners of the weekly draws will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and confirmed in writing within seven (7) business days. Winners of the major prizes will be published at membership.collingwoodfc.com.au and in The Herald Sun on Friday 20 October 2017.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to each draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes in the major draw will be awarded in descending value as follows:
FIRST PRIZE: Return Emirates Business Class flights for two (2) people to an Emirates European destination to the value of up to $15,000. Prize must be taken together and must be booked through Pie In The Sky Travel before 31 October 2017 and travel must be completed by 31 March 2018. Prize will be awarded in the form of a travel credit to the value of $15,000 to the winner. Once booked, travel cannot be changed. Flights cannot be used separately. All required travel insurance, visas and passport costs are at the winner’s expense and are not included in the prize value. Airport taxes are not included. Any other ancillary costs, fees, taxes and charges (including accommodation, meals and travel at the destination) associated with taking the prize are not included.
SECOND PRIZE: Exclusive behind the scenes experience for four (4) people at a Collingwood MCG home game in 2018 including a pre-match address from an assistant coach and access to the Collingwood change rooms to watch the boys warm up, have your photo taken on the MCG turf and watch the game from level 2 reserved seats. Game to be advised upon release of 2018 AFL Official Fixture. Game selection is strictly at the discretion of the Collingwood Football Club and cannot be changed. Valued at $4,800.
THIRD PRIZE: Entry for two (2) people to Collingwood’s premier match day event, the President’s Club in 2018. Enjoy a unique experience providing dining, outstanding entertainment and unprecedented networking opportunities. Game to be advised upon release of 2018 AFL Official Fixture. Game selection is strictly at the discretion of the Collingwood Football Club and cannot be changed. Valued at $990.
FOURTH PRIZE: 80cm Curio suitcase from American Tourister. Colour subject to availability and cannot be changed. Valued at $339.
FIFTH PRIZE: Olsen Hotel voucher valued at $250. Offer includes one night accommodation in a deluxe suite with breakfast for two. Valid until 2 February 2018. Not available during peak periods or special events. Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The first valid entry drawn in each weekly draw will win a Village Cinemas Gold Class double pass. These vouchers can be used at Village Gold Class Cinemas. Standard terms and conditions of use apply. Valued at $840.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Each Ticket includes a promo code that provides general admission access to a 2017 Collingwood Football Club home game at the MCG. The promo code will be activated once payment for the Ticket is received. Once the promo code has been activated, the eligible individual can download one match ticket for each Ticket they have submitted payment for by logging into their MyMagpies account. They can then choose if they give this match ticket to the Ticket purchaser or keep it for themselves.
- General Admission access to matches is not guaranteed. Access is subject to capacity and you are encouraged to reserve a seat in order to guarantee entry, particularly at high demand matches. Attendees will be required to pay additional fees and charges when reserving a seat. Access may be gained to unreserved seating on a first-come, first served basis subject to availability and members can upgrade to a reserved seat at the venue for an additional fee subject to availability.
- The match tickets are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction and conditions of entry. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- Match tickets available are strictly limited to the first 5,000 redeemed only.
- Total prize pool value is $22,219.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 10 January 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will be notified by mail within two (2) business days of the draw and their names (for prizes over $250) will be published in The Herald Sun on 17 January 2018.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using and publishing their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, or under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if an AFL match is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion where relevant) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
- The Promoter is Collingwood Football Club (89 006 211 196), Cnr Batman Ave & Olympic Blvd, Olympic Park, Melbourne (03) 8412-0000
VIC Raffle permit no. 10421/17