1. This document contains the terms and conditions of entry (“these terms”) into the Pies Precinct Takeover competition (“Promotion”), information on how to enter the Promotion, and information about the prizes which form part of these terms. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. By entering this Promotion, the entrant acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by and abide by these terms.
2. The promoter is Collingwood Football Club Limited (ABN 89 006 211 196) of Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Blvd and Batman Ave, Melbourne VIC 3000 ("Promoter”).
3. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter may vary the terms of, or terminate, this Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or other person. The Promoter will not award any prize if the Promotion is terminated for whatever reason. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion.
4. In these terms, the following meanings apply in addition to terms which are defined elsewhere in these terms unless the contrary intention appears:
“Entrant” means a person who is eligible to participate in the promotion in accordance with clause 6 of these terms.
"Prize" has the meaning in clause 13.
“Winner” means the Entrant whose is selected from all Eligible Entrants during a Promotional Period.
5. The Promotional Period will be open from 9:00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on Friday 15 June 2018, and will continue until 11:59 PM (AEST) on Sunday 24 June 2018 ("Promotion Period").
6. Entry is open to any person (“Eligible Entrants"), who resides in Victoria and is aged over 14 years, excluding employees of the Promoter, and other agencies, firms or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with this Promotion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
7. To participate in the Promotion and be eligible to win, an Entrant must:
a. Attend three (3) or more Collingwood games played in the Olympic Park precinct on Sunday 24 June. For example:
- VFL v Northern Blues at 11.30AM - Olympic Blvd
- SSN v Vixens at 1.00PM – MCA
- AFL v Carlton at 3.20PM – MCG
- ANL v Vic Fury at 3.30PM – MCA
b. Please note, at least one (1) of these matches must be the AFL match and/ or the Suncorp Super Netball match.
c. Take a photo, or ‘selfie’, at each event attended on Sunday 24 June. The Entrant must ensure the location and/ or the match they are attending is clearly identifiable. The Entrant must seek permission from additional individuals that feature within the photo(s) submitted for the purposes of entry.
d. Post their three (3) photos on either Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #PiesTakeover.
8. Three (3) Prize Winners will be selected at the Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Melbourne, Victoria before 12:00 PM AEST on Tuesday 26 June 2018 following the Promotional Period. The Prize will be awarded to three (3) Eligible Entrants who submit the most creative photos (“judging criteria”), as deemed by appointed Collingwood staff (“Judges”). This is a game of skill, and there is no element of chance.
9. The decision of the Judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
10. If an Entrant is the Winner, they must consent to and licence the recording and use of their name, character, voice, image and likeness by or on behalf of the Promoter for the purposes of any promotional, marketing or publicity activities by the Promoter. Any such use by, or on behalf of, the Promoter may occur without acknowledgment, remuneration or compensation to the Winner.
12. Limit of one entry per person.
PRIZES AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
13. The first place Winner will receive the following prize pack:
- Samsung QLED TV Q7 55” (RRP $3,699)
- Series 7 MS750 Soundbar Sound+ (RRP $999)
- Galaxy S9 Phone (RRP $1,199)
- 2018 AFL teamed signed guernsey (RRP $150)
- 2018 Magpies Netball team signed dress (RRP $150)
Total prize value - RRP $6,197
13. Two additional Winners will receive the following prize pack:
- 2018 Collingwood AFL team signed guernsey (RRP $150)
- 2018 Magpies Netball team signed dress (RRP $150)
Total prize value - RRP $300
Total prize pool value – RRP $6,797
14. The Prize is provided by the Promoter.
15. Delivery of the Prize will be sent to the address provided by the Entrant.
16. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize. If for any reason, the Prize Winner cannot experience any component of the Prize as confirmed in writing, then that part of the Prize will be forfeited at the Promoter's discretion and the Promoter shall not be liable for any component forfeited.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated with the use of any Prize. The Winner is responsible for all costs associated with the use of the Prizes including any expenses and costs for travel, accommodation, food or beverages or insurances.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS AND REDRAWS
18. The Winners will be notified by 5.00 PM (AEST) on the Thursday following the relevant Promotional Period by the Promoter in writing via social media. The Winners must respond and accept the prize. If a Winner does not respond within 48 hours, another eligible entrant will be randomly drawn as the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the Prize in accordance with the terms of the original draw, in the event of a Winner being unable to satisfy these terms or forfeiting their right to a Prize.
Names of Winners will be published on the club’s membership website (membership.collingwoodfc.com.au) for 28 days following the close of the competition.
19. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, including as a result of the Promoter's negligence, in connection with this Promotion or the redemption or use of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize.
20. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves the Promoter’s control.
22. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period or for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for Entrants’ use of the social media they use to post their photos to. The terms, conditions and policies of that site will apply to their use of the site and they must create comply with those terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion and Prizes is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. Any Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
25. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Entrants aged under 18 years at the time of submitting their entry must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the promotion. All entries of Entrants who are under the age of 18 and have not obtained the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid.
28. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the content they submit and for complying with all applicable laws without limitation, including copyright and the access and use of any other person’s device or computer. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter and Collingwood Football Club may remove any content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, or is otherwise unlawful or unsuitable; and (b) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the content, to the uses and terms herein.
Your privacy is important to us